Prior to 2000, two archive entities existed in Saskatchewan, the Saskatchewan Archivist Society (SAS) and the Saskatchewan Council of Archives (SCA). The discussion to amalgamate these two began in late 1999.
A constitution for the Saskatchewan Council for Archives and Archivists (SCAA) was approved by both the SAS and the SCA in April and May 2000 with the SCAA meeting first in October of 2000.
- Annual General Meetings (AGM)
- Archives Week
- By-laws and Plans
- Directory of Archives in Saskatchewan
- Grants and Funding
- Institutions Virtual Exhibits
- Member login
- Blog - Outside the Box
- Public Awareness Resources
- MemorySask - SAIN Database
- SCAA Virtual Exhibits
- Saskatchewan Heritage Fairs
- YouTube videos - Lives and Letters
- YouTube videos - The Truth is in There